Black & Wadhams Attorneys at Law would like to congratulate five of its attorneys for being named to the 30th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 list in Las Vegas in their areas of expertise:
- Tisha R. Black: Cannabis Law, Corporate Compliance Law, Real Estate Law
- Rusty Graf: Arbitration, Commercial Litigation
- Brigid M. Higgins: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- James L. Wadhams: Administrative/Regulatory Law, Government Relations Practice, Insurance Law
- Jesse A. Wadhams: Administrative/Regulatory Law
In addition, James L. Wadhams was named Administrative/Regulatory Law “Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America 2024, Las Vegas. Lawyer of the Year honors are awarded annually to only one lawyer per practice area in each region with extremely high overall feedback from their peers, making it an exceptional distinction.
“We are delighted to have members from the Black & Wadhams team recognized for their tremendous work and contributions to our community,” Tisha Black, Managing Partner with Black & Wadhams, said. “Being among the best-of-the-best in the region is a testament to the caliber of attorneys at our firm.”
Best Lawyers® recognitions are compiled based on an exhaustive Purely Peer Review® evaluation. More than 123,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and more than 20 million evaluations were received on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
For the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, more than 13.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 76,000 leading lawyers included in the milestone 30th edition.